Learn the Billings Ovulation Method:
My next class will be a deep dive into cervical mucus according to the Billings Ovulation Method. This class is a foundation for charting for life from regular cycles to postpartum to peri-menopause. While you may chart other signs while taking the course, my main focus and advice will be on cervical mucus as the best reflection of your hormonal health and your fertility. This is a live course with no recordings.
- Initial Instruction: 1.25 hours
- 2 Week Follow-Up: 30 minutes
- Second Instruction: 1 hour
- 1 Month Follow-Up: 15-30 minutes
- 2 Month Follow-Up: ~15 minutes
- 3 Month Follow-Up: ~15 minutes
- 4 Month Follow-Up: ~15 minutes
- 6 Month Follow-Up: ~15 Minutes
- Autonomy reached at 6 months unless you are postpartum
Price $275-$375 USD Donation
Payment plans are available. This includes follow-up via zoom, a materials packet mailed to you, and contact with me via the Voxer app.
USA CLIENTS ONLY for authentic Billings instruction
Fertility Awareness Interest Q&A Session:
- Do you want to start a fertility awareness journey and you don’t know what to do?
- Would you like to walk through your choices with me?
- Are you curious what femtech is worth your time?
- Are you trying to conceive and looking to find the best approach for you to learn your fertility?
- Are you avoiding pregnancy but not sure what fertility signs you want to track (basal body temperature, cervical mucus, urinary hormones, etc)?
We will cover all of your questions. I can give your resources on who to contact and what classes might be a good fit for you. I am knowledgeable in multiple methods of including sympto-thermal, sympto-hormonal, cervical mucus only, and femtech methods.
Price: $30 to $60 USD donation for a live, online hour and list of resources.
Anyone from any country can do this option! Send me an email to email@example.com or message me on social media to learn how to pay and my time availability.
Are we a good fit for learning FAM?
- Must be 18 years and older. You must be off of hormonal birth control (or in the process of coming off of it).
- Must pay the price of the course. I accept payment plans or payment up front.
- By taking my course, you acknowledge that you understand the efficacy of fertility awareness and what role you and your partner play in that efficacy. We will discuss this in great detail before you use the method for pregnancy prevention.
- Any use of barrier methods in the fertile window (including condoms, withdrawal, diaphragms or any other penis-in-vagina barriers) means that you are outside of best practice for avoiding pregnancy. This method is heavily dependent on following the rules correctly and adequate follow ups with a teacher. If a pregnancy was to occur, and you had any type of genital contact in the fertile window, the pregnancy would be considered a user failure and not a method failure.
Who is this course right for?
- You are serious about learning how to understand your cervical mucus and want to chart diligently.
- You can commit to live meetings on Saturday mornings CST 8am to 12pm to discuss your charts via online video conferencing software such as Zoom.
- You can handle abstaining from intercourse while learning your basic infertile pattern of the cycle.
- You can attend the first two live (online) sessions of the class (No recordings are available).
- If you have a partner, they understand that this method requires specific rules around intercourse. Ideally, your partner would attend the classes and at least one follow-up. This is not required, but a non-cooperative partner will ultimately effect efficacy and satisfaction with the method!